Landscape Industry Certified Technician (LICT) - Maui, Hawaii
This Program includes Educational Training & Certification Testing
- Having trained workers reduces liability to your company.
- Allows you to keep up to date on industry standards.
- Teaches you how to do things correctly.
- Makes your company more attractive to clients.
- Increases your qualifications to prospective employers.
- Much like having an arborist certification, use this certification to enhance your other credentials.
- Hawaii state contracts may require that you have a LICT on staff.
The Landscape Industry Certified Technician (LICT) in Ornamental Maintenance and the Irrigation School culminate in an international certification through the National Association of Landscape Professionals.
For any other questions, contact LICT Training Coordinator Allison Wright at 808-268-6927 or email at email@example.com
Maui LICT Professionals
|Last Name||First Name||Company of Record when Certified|
|Baker||Chris||Island Plant Company, LLC|
|Baker||Joanna||Island Plant Company, LLC|
|Bantilan||Jeffrey||Chris Curtis Landscapes|
|Bolor||Keith||Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea|
|Bos||Tracy||Island Plant Company, LLC|
|Cardenas||Oswaldo||He-Man Landscaping LLC|
|Crowell||Stephen||SGS Hawaii Landscape Management|
|Foster||Casey||Island Plant Company, LLC|
|Foster||Thom||Island Plant Company, LLC|
|Haake||Kassie||Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea|
|Kain||Jordan Marshall||He-Man Landscaping LLC|
|King||Matthew||Island Plant Company, LLC|
|Matsuno||Brian||Chris Curtis Landscapes|
|Miguel||Eduardo||Four Seasons Resort Maui at Wailea|
|Rindlisbacher||Fred||Fairmont Kea Lani Resort|
|Tanginoa||Pepa||He-Man Landscaping LLC|
|Wright||Allison||Island Plant Company, LLC|